Have you been in jail or prison? The Circles of Support Program is here to help you by providing friends/mentors to help you on your road to a stable life.
Circles of Support:
- Matches you with 3 to 4 local volunteers from your community eager to form a supportive network of equals and neighbors.
- Creates an environment of hope and confidence.
- Provides for compassionate relationships.
- Helps you to achieve your goals to live a purposeful life, live up to your potential, and become a productive citizen.
- Offers practical advice, encourages problem solving, points to resources, and supports your goals.
- Meets weekly in an informal setting for at least 6 months.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a circle please fill out this application.
Circles provide community support to someone recently released from prison or jail (core member) working to achieve successful transition from incarceration. Circles are made up of 3 to 4 people who meet with the core member on a regular basis for at least six months and sometimes up to a year. They provide encouragement, mentoring, ideas and moral support.
If you are interested in volunteering as a member of a circle fill out this application.
Questions please email: Scircles2021@gmail.com.